Sunday, August 30, 2009

Welcome Fall

Fall is my favorite season. I'm not a summer guy. I love the vacations and time around friends and family, but the humidity hits here the worst in mid August and I'm a goner. Its too hot to go to the beach, and by this time we've used up all of our vacation time. We can't go running unless its we go really early or really late. There is no interesting TV. August seems to throw the rest of its energy at you right at the end and break your spirits.

Well, We've all made it through it! I'm officially calling summer over as of now. You heard it here first.

And, the other reason we love fall Cougar fans?


Wait, wait wait wrong video...this is the right one...

In honor of the return of football season we've turned our blog Blue. Last August I predicted a two loss team and was off by a game. We made it out for the TCU game last year and it was their worst loss of the season. To help the team this year we probably wont go to a game in person.
This year expect another great BYU football team. I expect them to finish in the top 25 for the fourth year in a row and again predict a two loss season. So here is your chance blog readers to go on record and predict BYU's record in the comments. And if any of our friends that are Ute fans are reading this blog, 1.I'm surprised you can read 2. I know you had a great season last year, but good luck coming to Provo this year, cause you'll need it.

Whatever happens, expect a great season of Football, leaves changing color, Halloween, and great weather. Welcome Fall.

5 comments:

Laura said...

I am so excited for football season! I can't wait for the games to begin. Parker asks if he can watch a football game every time we drive past the stadium. Now the time is getting close! I love the fall for many reasons; the cool breeze after a hot summer, the beautiful Autumn leaves, but most importantly football season, especially here in Cougartown... Go Cougs! 12-0! http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/pgStory?contentId=9984450#sport=CFB%20Season%20Previews&photo=9984902 Check out #2! It could happen!

Wendy said...

go cougars!

Nicole said...

Who knows how the cougars are going to do this year. If you ask me, that all depends on how good the opposing teams wide receivers are. Because it always seems that the Coug's can't stop teams that can pass. Horrible horrible defensive backs. But I'm not as avid a fan as all you I suppose so maybe I'm just way off base. But I'll bet your all fired up right now which is pretty cool. GO COUGARS!

JSLindgren said...

What was the first video and how did it get on your blog? That was funny. And the second video? I'm not sure what it was about either. I guess the only thing I don't need clarification on is LOVING FALL. P.S. Anja says why didn't you include her birthday?

The Burnah Clan said...

How 'bout those cougars today! Woo Hoo!!!!