Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Monica and Ruth's Diner

We met Monica at Ruth's Diner. Ryan met Monica at BYU and she is a true inspiration! It is great when you love your spouse's friends. Ryan has a great judge of character. First of all, she completed a masters in Social Work and worked for a while in NYC. After deciding she wanted more than social work, she has started medical school at the U. She is probably the most well traveled person I know. I really could listen to stories for EVER about her trips all over the world. Now we just have to get her to visit North Carolina.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Monica! I miss that girl. I am glad that she is doing well! You will have to tell her hello for me!

Dora said...

Hello to Monica, if she reads your blog. Someday I would love to have you meet my sister, who lives in West Valley, and is about halfway through her residency.

Also, I've been to Ruth's. How could I forget it? It was the day it hailed on me ... in the middle of July!

The Burnah Clan said...

I was just playing through your links and looking people up and saw a little kid named Travis that looks just like you, Ryan, wow!