Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Nixon's Nixon

One big reason we went to D.C. last weekend was to see my uncle's play, Nixon's Nixon. He wrote it over a decade ago and it has been off-off Broadway, London, Hong Kong and everywhere else. It is a brilliant play showing at the Roundhouse Theatre with great reviews. It was so cool to see "written by Russell Lees" in lights on the marquee and all over the program. It is a play with Nixon and Kissinger and their conversation the night before Nixon resigned. Of course, it got a standing ovation. While soaking in the clever lines and extreme emotions, I thought of how proud I am to have an extremely talented uncle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that play! I'm so glad you got to see in DC! How appropriate!
XOXOXO

Luis and Christy said...

You are famous by proxy -- and I've eaten at your house!!!